La Casa de l'Artesà
House from the 18th century, Sant Cebrià de Vallalta
The building that houses the House of l´Artesà was built around the year 1700 to relocate the parish of sant cebrià House, since the former House of the parish priest was small for the needs of the moment. Rise a building of considerable proportions, with two floors, gardens, and other dependencies.
In 1972, the episcopal headquarters of Girona put on sale this property which was acquired by Mr. Joaquim Belsa, a designer and craftsman well known in the barcelona of the 1970s. The current name of the House refers to the office of the former owner, whose stroke and style permeate throughout the House: furniture, collections, chairs...